The BS Information Technology program includes the study of the utilization of both hardware and software technologies involving planning, installing, customizing, operating, managing and administering, and maintaining information technology infrastructure that provides computing solutions to address the needs of an organization.
The program prepares graduates to address various user needs involving the selection, development, application, intergration and management of computing technologies within an organization.
The BSIT program of NONESCOST focuses on Web Application Development with backgroud also in hardware, and networks.
Primary Job Roles:
NONESCOST BSIT Enrollment Trend
Entrance Exam Requirements
1. Duly accomplished application form (SIAS)
2. 2 pcs. 2x2 recent pictures and identical with nametag
3. Photocopy of Report Card or TOR
4. Photocopy of NCAE Result
5. Short Exam and Interview
Requirements for Enrollment
1. Admission Test Result (from Guidance Office)
2. Form 138
3. Photocopy NSO
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character
5. 3 pcs. 2x2 picture, identical, recently taken and with nametag
6. 1 pc 1x1 picture for Library (Library Card)
7. 3 pcs. mailing stamp
8. 1 pc. Bank Envelope
9. 3 pcs Letter Envelope
A Virtual Welcome to all!