The Board of Trustees(BOT) of Northern Negros State College of Science and Technology (NONESCOST) formally and publicly announces that the Search for the next President is NOW OPEN.
- Not less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (61) years old at the time of application. Sixty-one (61) years old shall mean from actual date of birth and not a day older beyond 61 years old;
- A natural-born Filipino citizen;
- Holder of an earned doctorate degree from a CHED-accredited higher education institution;
- Proven track record as an administrator in a higher educational or research institution (President, Vice-President, Dean, Campus Administrator, Academic Director reporting directly to the President or to a Vice President), preferably in the academe, whether in public or private, for at least five (5) years; and
- Must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or of any crime involving moral turpitude.
An applicant who does not meet any one of the above mentioned minimum qualifications and cannot submit pertinent supporting documentary evidences for these minimum qualifications on the set deadline shall be disqualified from the search process.
- Formal application letter addressed to:
HON. Aldrin A. Darilag, Ph.D., CHRP, RMT, RN
Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
CP Garcia Avenue, UP Campus,
Diliman, Quezon City
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae signed under oath (personal data, educational qualifications, work experience including organizational chart of the institution showing the candidate’s position, research outputs and publications, extension activities, experience in resource generation, awards and certificates, conferences attended);
- Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The HR Officer of the organization where the applicant comes from may certify to the authenticity of the documents provided that the original is presented to him/her for comparison;
- Proposed Strategic Development Plan based on the Vision, Mission and Development Goals of NONESCOST in not more than five (5) pages;
- Certificates/Clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than one(1) from the date of filing of application, indicating that the applicant has not been convicted of any administrative or criminal offense:
- Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Regional Trial Court
- Ombudsman (for government employees)
- Institution/Company where applicant is presently employed
- PSA (NSO)-authenticated Birth Certificate;
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from a government-recognized or accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed;
- Results of neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a government-recognized or accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Results should be signed by a board certified neurologist or psychiatrist. The test results shall also include a statement indicating the purpose for which the test is taken, e.g. “this test was taken in connection with the applicant’s application for the position of President of NONESCOST.” The Search Committee reserves the right to verify the results of the examination.
- Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath.
The Search Committee for the Presidency (SCP) reserves the right to validate and verify the authenticity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any document that it deems to be questionable.
Important: Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original copy and six (6) sets of certified photocopies of the aforementioned documents on or before 5:00PM of April 16, 2020 to:
|MR. ALEXANDER M. YUMUL|
Project Technical Staff II Office of CHED Comm. Aldrin A. Darilag 4/F HEDC Building, CP Garcia Avenue UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City (02)-8441-1143
|or||MARY ANN B. QUINGKING, Ph.D.|
Board and College Secretary Northern Negros State College of Science And Technology(NONESCOST) Sagay City, Negros Occidental (034) 722-4120